The Federal Republic of AustralZealand is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed population of 634 million AustralZealandians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wellington. The average income tax rate is 43.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient AustralZealandian economy, worth 62.1 trillion AustralZealand Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 97,933 AustralZealand Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's once beautiful countryside have turned brown as farmers spray potent pesticides, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter, tech-mad citizens think that the laser-powered bread-slicer uPhone App is the coolest thing since sliced bread, and loans are available for students from poor families. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. AustralZealand's national animal is the AustralZealandian Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : AustralZealand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Gest"".
- : AustralZealand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Internet Neutrality Act"".
- : Following new legislation in AustralZealand, loans are available for students from poor families.
- : Following new legislation in AustralZealand, tech-mad citizens think that the laser-powered bread-slicer uPhone App is the coolest thing since sliced bread.
- : Following new legislation in AustralZealand, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter.
- : Following new legislation in AustralZealand, the nation's once beautiful countryside have turned brown as farmers spray potent pesticides.
- : Following new legislation in AustralZealand, it is a silent spring in AustralZealand.
- : AustralZealand endorsed The Republic of Beowulfe.
- : AustralZealand was endorsed by The Principality of Brandenburg-Magdeburg.
- : AustralZealand was endorsed by The Republic of Beowulfe.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Vegetarian States, Pallaith, Valdr, Notyoutopia, Empy, Enosville, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Kwaj, Alice Gardens, Yaorozu, Puczovska, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Sankami, Vinantis, ABC, Ovsterland, Xinchao, Shadowrik, Sil Dorsett, Holy Oranz, General COE, SillyString, Omicron Persei V111, Marsh Castle, Reannia, Selfgradatude, Moristia, Kaschovia, Bharathvarsh, HMS Unicorn, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Bonjoura, Jenner-Kardash, Wicheye, Ostrinios, Sheava Natia, Upper Sam Dodovi, South Grand Mountain, Necromonia, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Siwale, Ainsworth, Wineclaw, Merconitonitopia, Faxfleet, Kingdom of Space, Aenglaland, and 32 others.Cleoskye, Victoriaans Nederlands, Auceorion, Diodone, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, American MapleStory, Legique, Coemgen, Anima Proxa, Enlightened Self-Interest, Lamexanope, Kizja, Religioncord, Unsophisticate, Zedeya, Amerian States, Hexcrest, Abesystan, Argenteus Aurum, Ihel, McMasterdonia, Forunte, Maestros haven, Yukti, Blurds, Sundred, Plembobria, Sheppey, BouncyAbbeyKitty, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, and Beowulfe.