The Emu state of Australia-New Zealand is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Anthony Albanese with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, suspicion of poets, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.604 billion Australian-New zealanders hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Canberra. The average income tax rate is 79.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Australian-New zealandian economy, worth 142 trillion Australian dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 88,640 Australian dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
You can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, and school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Australia-New Zealand's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Emuism.
Australia-New Zealand is ranked 123,690th in the world and 4,693rd in Lazarus for Largest Cheese Export Sector, scoring 2,080.65 on the Mozzarella Productivity Index.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Australia-New Zealand's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Australia-New Zealand's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Australia-New Zealand was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Australia-New Zealand ceased to exist in Barbequed chickens.
- : Australia-New Zealand was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Australia-New Zealand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Atlantian Oceania".
- : Australia-New Zealand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Copyright Recognition"".
- : Australia-New Zealand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Istillian".
- : Australia-New Zealand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On the Artworks of Defunct Nations".
- : Australia-New Zealand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Legal Equality Act".