The Federation of Auruh is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its pith helmet sales, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 697 million Auruhians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 70.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Auruhian economy, worth 77.5 trillion manekinekoes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 111,179 manekinekoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Skateparks can be found in every city, police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers, Maxtopian Grass flags adorn every college dorm room, and the neko is protected from hunting and slowly coming back from the brink of extinction. Crime is totally unknown. Auruh's national animal is the neko, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Auruh, the neko is protected from hunting and slowly coming back from the brink of extinction.
- : Following new legislation in Auruh, Maxtopian Grass flags adorn every college dorm room.
- : Following new legislation in Auruh, police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers.
- : Following new legislation in Auruh, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Auruh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Auruh, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "Love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in Auruh, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
- : Following new legislation in Auruh, the government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter.
- : Auruh endorsed The Island of Republic of Tikistan.
- : Auruh was endorsed by The Island of Republic of Tikistan.
Endorsements Received: 141 » Markanite, Spudlandia, Chad9, FreeGunsForAll, UNpoopburg, American Republic of Independent States, Free Tristania, Luxastan Empire, Samonaemia, Chip Skylark, Manlinesslavia, Carbrabukka, Pax Athena, Zeklandia, Grimlandia, Slaytania, Finswedeway, Jobsteria, Kilenel, New Colbycountry, Ater Nox, Blogotopia, BNL Corporation, Parpaza, LiberationVille, Anollasia, Scavara, Mare Nova, Aipotu Ruo, Kebecois, Barycenter of the Amazing Newtonian Hell, LimpBizkit, Tzo, The Tasmanian Islands, The Dwemmer, Wonderstrands, Stroulia, Kyrizstanislav, Crustacion, Selic Agral, Dimensionals, Lamborghini Murcielago, Roisin Dubh, Person677, The Snake Brotherhood, Colonel Terrosit, Creeptopia, Spiritbw, United Governments of Newrope, Maineria, and 91 others.Lysandrion, Molea, Gewisse, Kuznes, Old Atlantica, Oom, Swabbistan, Berzerkastan, Cyrilliae, Wysrod, Aspistania, Kokkinostan, Seranis, Zyrcrestia, Grifopolis, Achiotopia, Saiure, Psolick, North Southumberland, Arnor and Gondor-, Zeganas, Tijdtevelia, Uprus, Coreras, Gradox, Durius, Aleg, Puffandria, Natanan, Huang Dong, Lexomia, Seantonia, Mystiquelle, Osito Libre, HN67, SHASLAND, Syvie, Corynthio, Hacame, The Iron Crown Order, Theurgia, Wolfhunters, Whatapity, Pentagol, Tangora, Danyl, Strbrst, New Katamenia, Neo Saorsa, Palman, Future of Mankind, Fiodiya, Better Indonesia, Karlando, Earth Federation, Monkswood, The Parandeam, Slaginia, Testa, Grungerock, South Baker, Valcour, Terai, DunNaGall, Rallas, ShadowVoltia, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Weaubleau, Tycorn, Lost Islands of Pantagon, NorthernMassachusetts, Khon, Manonmanistan, The Awesome Blue Order, Perzische Keizer, Cybershield, Rigadia, Those against abusers, Lebenlauf, Saarwald, Anfuhrer, De La Warr Empire, Myopic, Eisuden, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Zaqaz Death, Edorask, God1, The Republic of Judea, Datland, and Republic of Tikistan.