The Kingdom of Auralon is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by King Faustus with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, digital currency, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 7.773 billion Auralonians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 93.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Auralonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,364 trillion golds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 175,589 golds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Auralon, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region, and Auralonians believe manners maketh the leader. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Auralon's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, Auralonians believe manners maketh the leader.
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Auralon.
- : Auralon was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, naturists are jailed regularly for indecent exposure.
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, there's no representation without taxation.
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions.
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, overhead luggage compartments on planes sometimes conceal dimunitive intelligence officers.
- : Following new legislation in Auralon, there's never enough space in space.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Killer Kitty, Treadwellia, Aflana, New Rogernomics, Nargorthia, Praenestia, Saundie, Aigania, Greygard, Denado, Axixic, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Custadia, Rommanda, Arkanik, Xracona, Bobs raider puppet, Port Flynt, Darkium, The Salvation States, Pherttsylvania, Glorious Society, Ni Hon, Aguaria Major, Flurf, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Mainze, Aaecilia, Bravenewworld, Uhanda, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Othan, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aletian, Trumps Dictatorship, Rangers Brotherhood, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Nova Zemlya, Shadowra, and 32 others.Leonism, Issrak-om, Sireco, Grand Place, Kamikaze89, The Islands of Colwell, The Celestial Lands, Emperor PJ, Wishper, TypoTech, Marcellinople, Ioboriya, Skin Nation The Second, Courlany, Arclandia, Cyrilla, Silver Minner, Captain Apollo, Ladandtopia, Aleckandor, Northern Westwald, Nucular, Ashoy, Fylshlant, Fluffiness, Frankender, Mzeusia, Debussy, Temmi, Tolfaer, Fortytipper, and Ecchi Unlimited.