The Catholic Commonwealth of Auralia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Pope Francis with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 19.084 billion Auralians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Administration, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Social Policy and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Mark's. The average income tax rate is 3.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Auralian economy, worth a remarkable 3,746 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 196,331 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark, it's considered providence that the political lexicon contains a syrup of company slogans, hand-to-hand combat experience is udderly essential for all dairy ranchers, and athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Auralia's national animal is the red-tailed hawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Auralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Auralia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Geadhland.
- : Auralia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Auralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Auralia's influence in Catholic rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Auralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Auralia was endorsed by The Catholic Theocracy of Francis.
- : Auralia's influence in Catholic rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Auralia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of JohnPaulopolis.
- : Auralia's influence in Catholic rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".