|Leader||Chancellor Rurik Lagoda|
The Confederal Directorate of Aura Banitia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chancellor Rurik Lagoda with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, zero percent divorce rate, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.687 billion Banitians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Auralaide. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Banitian economy, worth 883 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 188,592 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction, all footpaths have tollbooths, and the horniness of the great-horned Hooded Crow is considered a national priority. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aura Banitia's national animal is the Hooded Crow, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Phaetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Aura Banitia, the horniness of the great-horned Hooded Crow is considered a national priority.
- : Following new legislation in Aura Banitia, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in Aura Banitia, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
- : Following new legislation in Aura Banitia, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Aura Banitia, Banitians submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card.
- : Following new legislation in Aura Banitia, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Aura Banitia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Following new legislation in Aura Banitia, people who have never eaten chicken are told it tastes a bit like crocodile.
- : Following new legislation in Aura Banitia, Auralaide's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight.
- : Following new legislation in Aura Banitia, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses.
Endorsements Received: 124 » Walfo, The Champions League, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Invernessia, Republic of Satherland, Kanokla, Saint Domingo, Regnum Italiae, Imperium Anglorum, Thracia Republic, Northern German Federation, GanymedEuropa, Irminsulia, Elisabethshagen, Yahlia, Meropis, Trixeland, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Christian Terra, Brakanistan, The New Nordic Union, Asparagusia, Dark Matter, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Jim the Baptist, St Scarlett, Nardin, Ausvelt, Pilipinas and Malaya, Monte Naranja, Apabeossie, North of Americas, Othenhiem, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Parliamentary Laramidia, Wombelland, Robbonia, Estonesia, Lord Sapre, Svodarska, Khuravia, Chioganah, The Scandinavian Realm, Bareu, Eppur, Gutarike, Chronus, and 74 others.Ombran, New Eestiball, Europe a Nation, NorthPortugal, Nuweland, Lieges, Noristoniaka, Bathera, Thracia and Crimea, Outer Sparta, Sloburg, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Konewa, Maalat, Karnea, Theat ble Asialica, Maanenland, Valtrona, Migurson, Scytharum, The Templar Papal New State, Godefargen, North Batica, Fanadia, Thils, Amicities, Nomaida, Quebris, The Federal States of Ezasao, Trisikistan, Creechdom, Pinenses, Aroale, Leranditale, Et Pax Britannica, Allortators, Demon666, Koenskyte, Umeria, Leszno, Tschechisches Reich, Estellan, Sebygang, Someseni, Dipretorian, Sicheslav, Magyarostan, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Janart, Mombourg, An Clar, Girvage, Agausia, Alsted, Arbere, Belvanski, Schiltia, Kebabian States, The New Mexican Confederation, Panversia, Berlin and Hanover, Ayslend, Soclania, Ottterland, Dunsteen, Rary, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Scutarie, Why are we hear, and Corsoaua.