The Jingoistic States of Aunt Jemimas Syrup is a very large, orderly nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 105 million Aunt Jemimas Syrupians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.8%.
The thriving Aunt Jemimas Syrupian economy, worth 7.31 trillion syrs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 69,649 syrs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 231,818 per year while the poor average 15,593, a ratio of 14.9 to 1.
Crime is moderate, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Aunt Jemimas Syrup's national animal is the syrup monster, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aunt Jemimas Syrup was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Aunt Jemimas Syrup's influence in The Democratika rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Aunt Jemimas Syrup's influence in The Democratika rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Aunt Jemimas Syrup's influence in The Democratika rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Aunt Jemimas Syrup was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector, Most Ignorant Citizens, and Most Conservative.
- : Aunt Jemimas Syrup altered its national flag.
- : Aunt Jemimas Syrup lodged a message on the The Democratika Regional Message Board.
- : Aunt Jemimas Syrup relocated from The South Pacific to The Democratika.
- : Aunt Jemimas Syrup was founded in The South Pacific.