|Faith||all of them|
The Konstytutsiyna Monarkhiya of Aubai is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lucía Guerrera with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.768 billion Aubaians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chernivtsi-Hodyliv. The average income tax rate is 45.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Aubaian economy, worth 159 trillion Hryvens a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,032 Hryvens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying, and modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes. Crime is totally unknown. Aubai's national animal is the Common Nightingale, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is all of them.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aubai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Aubai, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in Aubai, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying.
- : Following new legislation in Aubai, museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin.
- : Following new legislation in Aubai, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Following new legislation in Aubai, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Aubai was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Armbruster.
- : Aubai was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Aubai was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Following new legislation in Aubai, law schools are hurrying to teach the "prank defense" to their students.
Endorsements Received: 67 » NorthPortugal, Eppur, Arbere, Meropis, Elisabethshagen, Saint Domingo, Invernessia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Savinecross, North of Americas, Thracia Republic, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Walfo, Yahlia, The Champions League, Irminsulia, An Clar, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Zulrich, GanymedEuropa, Kanokla, The Federal States of Ezasao, Thracia and Crimea, The Scandinavian Realm, Jim the Baptist, The New Nordic Union, Stromia, Nardin, Apabeossie, Dark Matter, Gliesetonia, Trixeland, Imperium Anglorum, Alsted, Agausia, Great Tiengen, Regnum Italiae, New Eestiball, The Balkan Union state, The New Mexican Confederation, Belvanski, Girvage, Greater Icelandia, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Othenhiem, Europe a Nation, Rary, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, and 17 others.Dervenland, Someseni, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Why are we hear, Leukante, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Saiwania, Caescadia, Kashtyria, Corsoaua, Zelenskraine, Gotho, and Armbruster.