The Technocratic State of Atrilan is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Director Antrinoxa with a fair hand, and renowned for its vat-grown people, daily referendums, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.372 billion Atrilanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Avlose. The average income tax rate is 79.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Atrilanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,105 trillion Cobaltian Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 132,106 Cobaltian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, the government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter, billion-Cobaltian Dollar sentient AI killbots roll through the streets dispensing hot dogs and T-shirts, and ample hospital parking is half-filled by the luxury cars of hospital managers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Atrilan's national animal is the Chimpanzee, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Atrilan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Atrilan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Atrilan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Atrilan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Atrilan was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Atrilan applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Atrilan agreed to construct embassies between Cobalt Network and URA.
- : Atrilan changed its national motto to "New York Times Democracy. 8.163 billion Atrilanians. Ke".
- : Atrilan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork and Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Atrilan, ample hospital parking is half-filled by the luxury cars of hospital managers.
Endorsements Received: None.