|Animal||Albino Pygmy Giraffe|
The Queendom of AtlasBarfed is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Jessica with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, pith helmet sales, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.117 billion Atlas Barfs hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antirand. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient AtlasBarfian economy, worth 127 trillion Schmeckles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 114,299 Schmeckles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes, schoolchildren learn an R-rated version of "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", and signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles. Crime is totally unknown. AtlasBarfed's national animal is the Albino Pygmy Giraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in AtlasBarfed, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : AtlasBarfed endorsed The Republic of Danjan.
- : Following new legislation in AtlasBarfed, schoolchildren learn an R-rated version of "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes".
- : AtlasBarfed endorsed The Republic of Laurensie.
- : AtlasBarfed endorsed The Federal Republic of Biblionesia.
- : Following new legislation in AtlasBarfed, kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes.
- : Following new legislation in AtlasBarfed, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in AtlasBarfed, the seats at the back of the parliament are reserved for indigenous ministers.
- : Following new legislation in AtlasBarfed, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions.
- : Following new legislation in AtlasBarfed, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
Endorsements Received: 60 » Requand, Dekks, Silverfish37, Scientists Allied, Venovica, Liossalde, Varavano, Silabar, Gallo Republic, Yousta, Maupedonia, Ezechard, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Proxmire, YouTube Rewind 2018, Dialogos, United Syndicates of Sol, Mauvemarke, Eythronia, Terlibe, Vowpin, Felscombe, Qingling, New Viles, Muirstead, Of Bjara, The Twelve Waterfalls, Hwachan, Curlingland, Ludense, Dracran Bat, Syvis, Talamia, Trans-humanist, Upper Chult, Froggerz, Alta Aztlan, Free Van Chet, Aureum Flos, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Balkvla Islands, The Celtic Islets, Absovenia, Siriza, Tiger Commune, Luzdelsol, Small Potato, Determistan, The New Liberated California, Ronaldan, and 10 others.Glacier America, Waitomo District, Ebberia, Vestakin, Vennon, Rayo, Taigaria, Republic of Turbin, Anacomia, and Roenland.