|Animal||Atlantian Ocean Dwellers|
The Home of Sports of Atlantian Oceania is a gargantuan, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The democratic population of 24.685 billion Atlantian Oceanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aoisland. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 86.0%.
The strong Atlantian Oceanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,336 trillion alantis a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 54,125 alantis, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Masterpieces by male artists are on display in the dumpsters behind the gallery, the populace has developed a mortal fear of the woods, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds, and a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Atlantian Oceania's national animal is the Atlantian Ocean Dwellers, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Atlantian Oceania lost the endorsement of The Sporting Nation of Northwest Kalactin.
- : Atlantian Oceania was endorsed by The Sporting Nation of Northwest Kalactin.
- : Atlantian Oceania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Atlantian Oceania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
- : Atlantian Oceania's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Atlantian Oceania approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Vilita and Turori".
- : Atlantian Oceania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Data Protection Accord"".
- : Atlantian Oceania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Audioslavia".
- : Atlantian Oceania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Atlantian Oceania approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Audioslavia".