|Animal||Atlantian Ocean Dwellers|
The Home of Sports of Atlantian Oceania is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 27.527 billion Atlantian Oceanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aoisland. The average income tax rate is 77.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Atlantian Oceanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,583 trillion alantis a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 57,518 alantis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Masterpieces by male artists are on display in the dumpsters behind the gallery, the populace has developed a mortal fear of the woods, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds, and a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Atlantian Oceania's national animal is the Atlantian Ocean Dwellers, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Atlantian Oceania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Atlantian Oceania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Atlantian Oceania lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- : Atlantian Oceania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Atlantian Oceania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Atlantian Oceania was endorsed by The Emirate of Schima Bas.
- : Atlantian Oceania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Suvmia".
- : Atlantian Oceania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Atlantian Oceania was endorsed by The Vikingdom of Romsten.
- : Atlantian Oceania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Transgender Hormone Therapy".