|Leader||President Hiram Fairfield|
|Faith||the Dominion Church|
The Confederation of Atlantian Dominions is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Hiram Fairfield with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, smutty television, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 17.455 billion Atlantians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cumberland. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 46.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Atlantian economy, worth a remarkable 3,108 trillion Comstock dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 178,058 Comstock dollars, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,056,038 per year while the poor average 13,819, a ratio of 76.4 to 1.
The Department of Reduction of Bureaucratic Red Tape has set up a working committee to investigate its own excessive paperwork, most foreigners can't name the leader of Atlantian Dominions, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like, and the nation is regarded as a paragon of democracy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Atlantian Dominions's national animal is the eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is the Dominion Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Atlantian Dominions added the tag "Role Player" to The World of Atlantian Dominions.
- : Atlantian Dominions added the tag "Post Apocalyptic" to The World of Atlantian Dominions.
- : Atlantian Dominions proposed constructing embassies between The World of Atlantian Dominions and Bygone Days of Yore.
- : Atlantian Dominions added the tag "Human-Only" to The World of Atlantian Dominions.
- : Atlantian Dominions removed the tag "Steampunk" from The World of Atlantian Dominions.
- : Atlantian Dominions removed the tag "Puppet Storage" from The World of Atlantian Dominions.
- : Atlantian Dominions removed the tag "Fantasy Tech" from The World of Atlantian Dominions.
- : Atlantian Dominions proposed constructing embassies between The World of Atlantian Dominions and Medieval muskets.
- : Atlantian Dominions's influence in The World of Atlantian Dominions rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Atlantian Dominions published "Map of the Continents of Estora and Ephera" (Factbook: Geography).