|Capital||New HullHund City|
The Borderlands of Athrid HullHund is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, lack of airports, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.477 billion Athrid HullHundians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New HullHund City. The average income tax rate is 75.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Athrid HullHundian economy, worth 58.2 trillion Lithuamiuns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Average income is 39,393 Lithuamiuns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, people who have never eaten chicken are told it tastes a bit like crocodile, advertisements for jobs in the sciences run in fashion magazines, and adult magazines are having a sales resurgence as internet anonymity disappears. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Athrid HullHund's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Athrid HullHund endorsed The Federal Republic of Hamburg Neo.
- : Athrid HullHund endorsed The Holy Red Republic of Fhaengshia.
- : Athrid HullHund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Athrid HullHund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Athrid HullHund was endorsed by The Holy Red Republic of Fhaengshia.
- : Athrid HullHund was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hamburg Neo.
- : Athrid HullHund voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Athrid HullHund voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Athrid HullHund endorsed The Holy Crimson n Navy Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Athrid HullHund was endorsed by The Holy Crimson n Navy Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Bran Astor, Fujai, Divina Patriae, The Unified Missourtama States, Greynne, Dilber, Arnic, The United Republic of Westend, Pandaland II, Tropical Isles, Psikuta, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Mathematania, Condonohia, Starblazer, Turizion, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Recuecn, Bhang Bhang Duc, Sensorland, Wickedly evil people, Papercuts and Skittles, Nieubasria, Kiensu, Holmani, Arracrania, The Undivided, IndyCar Racing, Einherfell, Eienn, Plankstein, Reklim, Mediobogdum, Liberillia, Hiems, Saransh, Anuubis, Quevilis, Gryphonian Alliance, Fallen Iron Duke, The Antarctic Empires, Volkason, Shaqolandia, Kisovec, Ferroia, Numpties, Wyndward, Durtoss, and 8 others.Oometz, Emark, Common Good, Giovanniland, Gracelantia, Fumafuma, Hamburg Neo, and Fhaengshia.