|Animal||Sunda Leopard Cat|
The No Strings Attached States of Atheist States of Philippines is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Lewis Jacobs with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, unlimited-speed roads, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.815 billion Filipino Atheists are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manila. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Filipino Atheist economy, worth a remarkable 2,118 trillion Rads a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 195,912 Rads, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Companies are turning to trained Sunda Leopard Cats for their most menial jobs, the year's most anticipated show is "Great Deals on Delicious Meals", retail boutiques encourage citizens to honor their military veterans by purchasing flag-patterned underwear, and would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Atheist States of Philippines's national animal is the Sunda Leopard Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, retail boutiques encourage citizens to honor their military veterans by purchasing flag-patterned underwear.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, the year's most anticipated show is "Great Deals on Delicious Meals".
- : Atheist States of Philippines was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, companies are turning to trained Sunda Leopard Cats for their most menial jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, minorities play dumb to get more welfare payments.
- : Atheist States of Philippines was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Atheist States of Philippines voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Atheist States of Philippines voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
Endorsements Received: 179 » Bran Astor, Comia Noracon, Coung Komands, Leukogeras, Ferroia, Kittenlicious, Wyndward, Bhang Bhang Duc, Kisovec, Shaktirajya, Meedvheyt, Liberillia, Champaign, DiscGolfLand, Oronia, Shaqolandia, The Free States of Gotham, Sindria, Fumafuma, Cryland, Tropical Isles, Great Sheriffdom, Nevafornia, Wickedly evil people, Divina Patriae, Papercuts and Skittles, Pandaland III, The United Republic of Westend, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Mathematania, Sensorland, Einherfell, The Father-Land, Xupqeu, Crazy Waters, Glorious Existence, Twisted Duality, Fallgriffin, Gryphonian Alliance, Condonohia, Numpties, Futuo, Recuecn, Constantinopolisia, The Undivided, Bigstickistan, Dreamers for Hope, Psikuta, Westwind, Common Good, and 129 others.The Anclave, Bova Ptaltand, United Adaikes, Ellcrys, Greg Tucker, Pandaland II, Libterraria, Dilber, Granducato Toscana, Quevilis, The Unified Missourtama States, Win Mints, Greynne, Rivello, Fielure, Fujai, Paschalia, Ingentis Novus, Matism, Orcatortugs, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Thyrall, Holmani, Probablynotverygoodistan, Marina Nova, Akshireuya, Free Radio States, United States of Northern America, New Belia, Pi Island, Enormous Norman, The Technocratic Ideas, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, Gastenburg, Myr Tariniel, Resurgence City, Surroosia, Starblazer, San Mazer, Euarsia, Albyion Kingdom, Svanland, Loegries, Kalla, Arnic, Triestine, Q The Almighty, Zenduria, Atleska, 3kruimels, Nurule, Kabayan, Vasilism, The Northeastern Confederation, East Swedesia, Nieubasria, Gracelantia, Aeternis Taciti, Arracrania, Scationtanland, Antahbrantahstan, IndyCar Racing, Moriari, Av Libertas Vindex, Knight123, Refugeeria, Iriso, Pernacyvokya, Wolman, Durtoss, Eienn, United Auroran Republic, Plankstein, United Taterville, Baxterra, Conar Ascendency, Mediobogdum, Flatanistan, Hiems, Parinan, The Rega, Troodan, Mercia Regnum, Estriacea, Slawin Hall, Calingfara, Anuubis, Zoran, Saransh, Archonina, Santos-Dominius, Western End Them Son, Pepinooo, Inner Paniumati, Ailuo, Carvell, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Sniper Slayers, Itrusca, Thacountry, The United Tribes of Bantai, Eleftherios venizelos, Irador, Grand Republic of the Sun, Professor Thomas, Fhaengshia, The Citizens of Victoria, Thevinia, Desmosthenes and Burke, Dankinsted, Saronistan, Emark, Lynier, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Gundent, Sirulinuck, San Diego Islands, Ignuei, Rikanhimel, Hertfordshire and Jammbo, The Vergville, Bobki, Hamburg Neo, Madarna, and Arvladma.