|Animal||Sunda leopard cat|
The No Strings Attached States of Atheist States of Philippines is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lewis Jacobs with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.962 billion Filipino of The Atheist States are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manila. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Filipino Atheist economy, worth a remarkable 2,993 trillion rads a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 230,960 rads, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, third world countries are rich in "I Love Manila" t-shirts, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references, and the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Atheist States of Philippines's national animal is the Sunda leopard cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Atheist States of Philippines voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, the price of takeaway food quadruples after 6pm.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, third world countries are rich in "I Love Manila" t-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, lifeguards are more concerned with watching for sharks than struggling swimmers.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, all the playground's a stage for Filipino Atheist schoolchildren.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, jury selection begins with explaining what a jury is.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, the government offers gay men mildly offensive tips on how to pass as straight.
Endorsements Received: 148 » Comia Noracon, Leukogeras, Ferroia, Kittenlicious, Wyndward, Kisovec, Shaktirajya, Meedvheyt, Liberillia, Champaign, DiscGolfLand, Oronia, The Free States of Gotham, Sindria, Fumafuma, Tropical Isles, Great Sheriffdom, Nevafornia, Wickedly evil people, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Mathematania, Sensorland, Einherfell, The Father-Land, Xupqeu, Crazy Waters, Glorious Existence, Twisted Duality, Fallgriffin, Gryphonian Alliance, Condonohia, Futuo, Constantinopolisia, The Undivided, Dreamers for Hope, Psikuta, Westwind, Common Good, Ellcrys, Greg Tucker, Pandaland II, Dilber, Granducato Toscana, Greynne, Rivello, Fujai, Ingentis Novus, Matism, Orcatortugs, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, and 98 others.Thyrall, Holmani, Probablynotverygoodistan, Marina Nova, Akshireuya, New Belia, The Technocratic Ideas, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, San Mazer, Albyion Kingdom, Svanland, Kalla, Arnic, Triestine, Q The Almighty, Vasilism, East Swedesia, Antahbrantahstan, IndyCar Racing, Moriari, Mediobogdum, The Rega, Anuubis, Archonina, Inner Paniumati, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, The United Tribes of Bantai, Grand Republic of the Sun, Professor thomas, Desmosthenes and Burke, Saronistan, Lynier, Giovanniland, San Diego Islands, Hamburg Neo, Arvladma, Orson Welles, Aldesport, BIteland, Wild Wild 100s, Valocke, Iglot, Forcaforta, The divisive isolationists, Xicqy, Willow Gate, Rowdy, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Athrid HullHund, Wellington Bingbong, Demonvine, Wild lands of Tribe, Plarland Amex, Weratt, Blue Amazon, Metailuria, Vaporiaz, Galaxy Meows, New Caterse, Sirulinuck, El Facil, Krajakhstan, The Anti-Social Socialists, Recuecn, Lothundy, Nas Crustium, Av Libertas Vindex, False Bay, Divinas, Muad-Dib, The North American Assembly, India and Bangladesh, Attanseia, Parasang, Santos-Dominius, Morachia, Dowaesk, Kraboch, Terra Socialiste, Vlobbania, Acerola Orion, Kagunya, New Lagbadon Ocsois, Larxia, Zoran, Ecornia, Ohiyo, Papercuts and Skittles, and Nagaraningrad.