|Animal||Sunda leopard cat|
The No Strings Attached States of Atheist States of Philippines is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Lewis Jacobs with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, free-roaming dinosaurs, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.081 billion Filipino of The Atheist States hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Manila. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Filipino Atheist economy, worth a remarkable 2,607 trillion rads a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 215,821 rads, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate, and it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Atheist States of Philippines's national animal is the Sunda leopard cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Atheist States of Philippines voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, the nation grinds to a halt for afternoon tea.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Following new legislation in Atheist States of Philippines, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : Atheist States of Philippines endorsed The Holy Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Atheist States of Philippines was endorsed by The Holy Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
Endorsements Received: 155 » Comia Noracon, Leukogeras, Ferroia, Kittenlicious, Wyndward, Kisovec, Shaktirajya, Meedvheyt, Liberillia, Champaign, DiscGolfLand, Oronia, The Free States of Gotham, Sindria, Fumafuma, Tropical Isles, Great Sheriffdom, Nevafornia, Wickedly evil people, Divina Patriae, Papercuts and Skittles, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Mathematania, Sensorland, Einherfell, The Father-Land, Xupqeu, Crazy Waters, Glorious Existence, Twisted Duality, Fallgriffin, Gryphonian Alliance, Condonohia, Futuo, Constantinopolisia, The Undivided, Dreamers for Hope, Psikuta, Westwind, Common Good, Bova Ptaltand, Ellcrys, Greg Tucker, Pandaland II, Libterraria, Dilber, Granducato Toscana, Win Mints, Greynne, Rivello, and 105 others.Fujai, Ingentis Novus, Matism, Orcatortugs, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Thyrall, Holmani, Probablynotverygoodistan, Marina Nova, Akshireuya, New Belia, Pi Island, The Technocratic Ideas, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, San Mazer, Euarsia, Albyion Kingdom, Svanland, Loegries, Kalla, Arnic, Triestine, Q The Almighty, Vasilism, East Swedesia, Nieubasria, Gracelantia, Arracrania, Antahbrantahstan, IndyCar Racing, Moriari, Baxterra, Mediobogdum, Flatanistan, The Rega, Anuubis, Zoran, Archonina, Western End Them Son, Pepinooo, Inner Paniumati, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Sniper Slayers, The United Tribes of Bantai, Irador, Grand Republic of the Sun, Professor thomas, Desmosthenes and Burke, Saronistan, Lynier, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, San Diego Islands, Hamburg Neo, Arvladma, Orson Welles, Pilonistan, Aldesport, Befiehl, BIteland, Yaspica, Wild Wild 100s, Valocke, Ahssn, Iglot, The First Earth Empire, Forcaforta, The divisive isolationists, Xicqy, Willow Gate, Rowdy, Podium, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Athrid HullHund, Wellington Bingbong, La Islas Filipinas, Demonvine, Wild lands of Tribe, Plarland Amex, Schlesien-Galizien, Schantan, Sel Pauzzille, Estaebia, Weratt, The Balladeer, Sufys, Free Radio States, Blue Amazon, Metailuria, Vaporiaz, Corbeil, Galaxy Meows, New Caterse, Sirulinuck, El Facil, Kaolong, and Aluminum Oxynitride.