The Incorporated States of Asiozoh is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The cynical population of 6.48 billion Asiozohians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asio. The average income tax rate is 67.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Asiozohian economy, worth 188 trillion UUUUUS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 29,134 UUUUUS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Penal labor is a de facto death sentence, military spending recently hit a new high, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Asio. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Asiozoh's national animal is the Tutle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Asiozoh's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Asiozoh's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Asiozoh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dead and Most Zombified.
- : Asiozoh's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Asiozoh's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Asiozoh's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Asiozoh's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Asiozoh relocated from Balder to The Labyrinth.
- : Asiozoh's influence in Balder rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Asiozoh was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.