|Leader||President Piotr Dragovic|
The Socialist Federal Republic of Ashenov is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President Piotr Dragovic with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, national health service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.07 billion Ashenovians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belgrade. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Ashenovian economy, worth a remarkable 1,622 trillion Ashenovian Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 267,259 Ashenovian Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, artists are pillars of society, and research grant proposals read like political diatribes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ashenov's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ashenov, research grant proposals read like political diatribes.
- : Following new legislation in Ashenov, artists are pillars of society.
- : Ashenov was endorsed by The Autocratic Socialist Nation of The Independent States of Allied Forces.
- : Following new legislation in Ashenov, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Ashenov, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Ashenov was endorsed by The People's Republic of Gestravia.
- : Ashenov was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Entornetia.
- : Following new legislation in Ashenov, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Ashenov, military officials are questioning the policy of ceding the nation's territory in exchange for promises not to invade it.
- : Following new legislation in Ashenov, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Prizmania, Acktoria, Esevaria, Karaden, Extadros, The Land of Home, Great Utopians, Anentova, Tebbran, The Laidend, Coobah, NRSSR, Snoop Dogg 420, Mercia State, Vladrigon, Stellnia, Democratic Socialist Germania, Rakdai, KITAY, Atlantica Primerous, Tiamata, Bookchingrad, Usoslavat, Susarian Union, El-Ford Neur, Vetelo, Snakestotska, Narwhalstan, Free Sonderbund, Vaengir, 4meric4, West Nikato, Human Ascendancy, Crown Kingdom of Kronisia, Pratediels, Sudi Asal, Phattistan, Communist-Rhodesia, Russian Subsidiaries, Greentancheopia, Miroven, Tolol, Jehetma Collective, Symbillo, Dilyu, Union of Islamic Caliphates, Erwiniah, New Stoichia, Entornetia, Gestravia, and 1 other.The Independent States of Allied Forces.