|Leader||Comrade Chairman Koba|
The Socialist Workers' Republic of Ashatwe is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Comrade Chairman Koba with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, feral children, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 10.612 billion Ashatweans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Djanoubia. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Ashatwean economy, worth a remarkable 1,687 trillion labour vouchers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 159,020 labour vouchers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Maxtopian villagers starve by the time Ashatwean officials even file the appropriate paperwork needed to help them, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-labour voucher treacle machine, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, and the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ashatwe's national animal is the capitalist pig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is anti-theism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ashatwe's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ashatwe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Ashatwe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Ashatwe's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ashatwe's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ashatwe was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Ashatwe ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Ashatwe's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ashatwe's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ashatwe's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".