|Leader||President Valerio Delfalco|
The Coastal Republic of Aruia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by President Valerio Delfalco with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 6.426 billion Aruians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ar'ksen City. The average income tax rate is 42.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Aruian economy, worth 635 trillion Ranoes a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 98,934 Ranoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Pop sensation "Jack and the Holograms" is storming the charts, citizens finish cleaning up after the annual National Treasure Hunt just in time for the next one, nose plugs are the latest Aruian fashion accessory, and criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison. Crime is totally unknown. Aruia's national animal is the hoopoe bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aruia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Food Waste".
- : Aruia's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Aruia was endorsed by The Socialist Federal Republic of Frencin.
- : Aruia was endorsed by The Free Peoples' Republic of Atamari.
- : Aruia was endorsed by The Dominion of Nhoor.
- : Aruia was endorsed by The Republic of Dothrakia.
- : Aruia endorsed The Socialist Federal Republic of Frencin.
- : Aruia endorsed The Free Peoples' Republic of Atamari.
- : Aruia endorsed The Republic of Dothrakia.
- : Aruia endorsed The Federation of The Vist Foundation.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Vancouvia, Ostehaar, Miklania, Athara Magarat, San Montagna, Verdon, Keomora, Linaviar, Polar Svalbard, Orsandia, Cosie, Xrevaro, Dragao do Mar, Almorea, Yorrkon, Chasia, Blijland, Belle Ilse en Terre, Llananas, Murab, Greater Cesnica, Greesa, Dothrakia, Nhoor, Atamari, and Frencin.