|Leader||Prime Minister Claire Alard|
|Animal||golden eagle and gallic rooster|
The Kingdom of Arthropol is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister Claire Alard with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.684 billion Arthropolians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arthropol City. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Arthropolian economy, worth 744 trillion euros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 158,954 euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jennifer Government is a bestseller, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens, and many in Arthropol are born in the purple. Crime is totally unknown. Arthropol's national animal is the golden eagle and gallic rooster, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is La´citÚ.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Arthropol, many in Arthropol are born in the purple.
- : Arthropol voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Arthropol voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Arthropol lodged a message on the Fraternal Union of States Regional Message Board.
- : Arthropol's influence in Fraternal Union of States fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Arthropol voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Arthropol's influence in Fraternal Union of States rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Following new legislation in Arthropol, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens.
- : Arthropol voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Politics Amino"".
- : Arthropol voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Species Extinction".
Endorsements Received: None.