The Federation of Arsyn is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its smutty television, parental licensing program, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 418 million Arsynians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Persepolis. The average income tax rate is 33.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Arsynian economy, worth 36.6 trillion lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 87,512 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The Persepolis Women's Prison Choir now has a baritone section, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists, and minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arsyn's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Arsyn, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
- : Arsyn was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Arsyn, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Arsyn, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- : Following new legislation in Arsyn, the Persepolis Women's Prison Choir now has a baritone section.
- : Arsyn was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Arsyn was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Following new legislation in Arsyn, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Arsynian language.
- : Arsyn was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Arsyn, teenagers claim that morning paper rounds are performance art.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Elisabethshagen, Walfo, Invernessia, The Champions League, Meropis, Eco-Paris Reformation, Saint Domingo, Ausvelt, Berlin and Hanover, Othenhiem, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Thracia Republic, Kebabian States, Belvanski, North of Americas, Northern German Federation, Nardin, Irminsulia, Gliesetonia, Rary, Kanokla, Pilipinas and Malaya, Arbere, Nanew, Thracia and Crimea, Bodrog, Dark Matter, An Clar, Apabeossie, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Imperium Anglorum, Someseni, Regnum Italiae, GanymedEuropa, Chronus, Dabarastan, Heplon, Dervenland, Gorzi, Panversia, Noristoniaka, United States of Russia1, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Adrinaburg, Corsoaua, Zulrich, 0sona, and 3 others.Galway-Dublin, Zelenskraine, and Gotho.