The Federation of Arsaw is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 412 million Arsawains enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reanota. The average income tax rate is 37.8%.
The strong Arsawian economy, worth 22.6 trillion Arays a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 54,892 Arays, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper, and weapons are only sold to foreign governments that are legitimate enough to not bounce the cheque. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arsaw's national animal is the Leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arsaw was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Arsaw was endorsed by The Republic of Catillos.
- : Arsaw was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Arsaw was endorsed by The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Arsaw was endorsed by The Midaic Republic of Midand.
- : Arsaw was endorsed by The Imperial Sinjōist State of Hanguk-Nippon.
- : Arsaw was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Arsaw, weapons are only sold to foreign governments that are legitimate enough to not bounce the cheque.
- : Following new legislation in Arsaw, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
- : Following new legislation in Arsaw, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Erinor, Chinter Tho, Escanval, Starsight, Madreia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Eggraria, Qvait, Marinho Islands, Aumeltopia, Gonrati, Anserisa, Tsunamy, Amerion, Auphelia, The Filippinas, Merevane, Qawe, Land Without Shrimp, Farengeto, PenguinPies, Holy Milamphy, Bleakfoot, Wehraboos, Barabarom, Volaworand, Corgitopiaa, Efferalt, West Fallows, Great Elsika, Ralphburg, Eskvenn, RussiaSpetsnaz1, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Nado, Yeldarbsland, Tsvetania, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, Bawkie, Well F, Rhetiaa, Weburya, Ullan, Purple Hyacinth, Rabbitz, The Drakan Republic, Poopisiya, Ottokratland, Jehenna, United States of Vietnam, and 29 others.Tepertopia, Royaltica, Djalia, New Briantown, Laamiva, Iym Winterless, Nova Montron, Nowa Europa, Gillenoia, Kandorith, South Western Korea, New Ancapland, East Sakhlin, Solianz, Ovkianos, West Pastafaria, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, Armanod, Apelan, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Wese Zippopiteradgil, Kedjens, Hanguk-Nippon, Midand, Concrete Slab, Catillos, and B H A R A T.