The Grand Monarchy of Ars Britannia is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 1.801 billion Ars Britannians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Albion. The average income tax rate is 81.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ars Britannian economy, worth 256 trillion Britannian Pounds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 142,332 Britannian Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Weighted heels are added to military boots to ensure diminutive celebrities meet minimum requirements, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, bike rage is all the rage, and excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ars Britannia's national animal is the Shih Tzu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ars Britannia was endorsed by The Republic of Wilkshire.
- : Ars Britannia was endorsed by The Democratic Police State of Celreostia.
- : Ars Britannia endorsed The Austria of New Chilokver.
- : Ars Britannia was endorsed by The Austria of New Chilokver.
- : Following new legislation in Ars Britannia, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Ars Britannia endorsed The Federation of Imperial Higerker Rus.
- : Following new legislation in Ars Britannia, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Ars Britannia, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Ars Britannia, weighted heels are added to military boots to ensure diminutive celebrities meet minimum requirements.
- : Following new legislation in Ars Britannia, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Siwale, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Shibutani, Empy, Yaorozu, Hyperbanus, PlanetPunk, Sundred, Eravonia, Bayern-Straubing, Kwaj, Kylesburgh, McMasterdonia, Albacria, United Draconia, Quranite, CedieRKing, Sahriastan, Koda-Land, Frances Francis the First of France, Notyoutopia, Mzeusia, Atain, Liberentis, Gladio II, Former English Colony, Shin-Hachioji, The Mace Kingdom, Shadowrik, Ethnon, The United States of Romania, Holy Oranz, Zeternia, Buckerino, THX1138, Q w e r t y, Pizza Squared, Pallaith, Wineclaw, Guslantis, Prickly Town, Sacrento, Catopia2, Selfgradatude, United Republic of Ohanian, Xinchao, Sunto, Wodan, Amauri, and 65 others.Alsace and Lorraine United, Malta Comino Gozo, Abject Ludicrosity, Sanjurika, Waterma, Dovena, Sil Dorsett, New Trisone, Maott, Universal State Formula, Gooboistkoyt, New Seaview Cove, ABC, Shiandor, Sea Ghost, East Darlown Zamatraporia, Suicidistan, Vsyerossiya, Moubarakistan, Osburmergortionadocaopia, Rochester Black, Jontopiary, Victoriaans Nederlands, PR Van Diemens Land, Kulgatha, Aenglaland, Cloydicia, Lower Nubia, I am the one who knocks, Arstungry, Ice and Tinian, Anarchy for people, Freehum, Expols Geo Islands, Western Republia, Capital Owners, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, Tyroshh, Bharathvarsh, Shaun, Sheppey, American MapleStory, GreatMinds, Ozstan, Emmerian Republic, Diodone, Great Bird Society, East Wushen, Repsia, Misuvelia, Daukas, Copria, Babacar, Highton Islands, Dar es Saalam, Boukouras, Abrickhouse, Yarecir, Solcialist States, Bridger-Teton, Imperial Higerker Rus, New Chilokver, Celreostia, and Wilkshire.