The United Kingdom of Arrhidaeus is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.158 billion Arrhidaeusians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Administration also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.3%.
The very strong Arrhidaeusian economy, worth 67.1 trillion gonus a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 57,972 gonus, with the richest citizens earning 9.8 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign leaders are advising that Leader's letters must have gotten lost in the mail, sex offenders find themselves cut off from the ability to repeat their crimes, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks, and older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Arrhidaeus's national animal is the badger, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arrhidaeus's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Arrhidaeus's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Arrhidaeus's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Arrhidaeus altered its national flag.
- : Arrhidaeus's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Arrhidaeus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Arrhidaeus's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Arrhidaeus was refounded in Balder.
- : Arrhidaeus ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Arrhidaeus's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".