|Leader||Sir Orca Daddy|
The Too Many to Count Islands of Arnic is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Sir Orca Daddy with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 5.54 billion Arnicians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shamu Bay. The average income tax rate is 71.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Arnician economy, worth 636 trillion rheys a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 114,883 rheys, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, a good deed is rewarded with a thank you note attached to a deportation order, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed, and Sir Orca Daddy is called 'Patches' at international summits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arnic's national animal is the Killer Whale, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Aquatism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arnic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Arnic endorsed The Confederacy of Squornshelan Remnant States.
- : Arnic endorsed The Kingdom of Granducato Toscana.
- : Following new legislation in Arnic, Sir Orca Daddy is called 'Patches' at international summits.
- : Following new legislation in Arnic, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Arnic, a good deed is rewarded with a thank you note attached to a deportation order.
- : Following new legislation in Arnic, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : Following new legislation in Arnic, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Arnic was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Arnic was endorsed by The Holy Maharadeningrad of Nagaraningrad.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Liberillia, Papercuts and Skittles, The Undivided, Fujai, Marshalia, Greynne, Kisovec, Fumafuma, Archonina, Pandaland II, Xupqeu, Orcatortugs, Gryphonian Alliance, Sensorland, Win Mints, Albyion Kingdom, DiscGolfLand, Psikuta, The North American Assembly, Westwind, Dilber, Wyndward, Holmani, Constantinopolisia, Bodusse, Probablynotverygoodistan, Athrid HullHund, Desmosthenes and Burke, Divina Patriae, Western End Them Son, Ingentis Novus, Mathematania, Marina Nova, Glorious Existence, Libterraria, Mirchusko, Thessalian, Escapitania, Vlobbania, Fallgriffin, Sindria, Triestine, Kiensu, Condonohia, Leukogeras, Greg Tucker, Akshireuya, Champaign, Moriari, Wickedly evil people, and 54 others.Bova Ptaltand, Common Good, Ellcrys, Majuria, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Great Sheriffdom, Twisted Duality, Atheist States of Philippines, San Mazer, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Arracrania, Loegries, IndyCar Racing, Zoran, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, The United Tribes of Bantai, Nas Crustium, Kittenlicious, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Grand Republic of the Sun, Gracelantia, Irador, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Aldesport, Professor thomas, Q The Almighty, Yaspica, Orson Welles, The First Earth Empire, The divisive isolationists, Xicqy, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Pepinooo, Mackieron, Ahssn, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, A virtual triad, Schlesien-Galizien, Schantan, Plarland Amex, Befiehl, Leecanda, Weratt, and Aluminum Oxynitride.