The Kingdom of Arnaoutia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, frequent executions, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 1.185 billion Arnaoutians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beiyadh. The average income tax rate is 71.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Arnaoutian economy, worth 90.7 trillion Riyals a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 76,530 Riyals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
A major religion has been named as Arnaoutia's national religion, private law firms are unheard of, returning vacationers often find that their property is now a construction site, and houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arnaoutia's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arnaoutia's influence in Grand Pacifica fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Arnaoutia's influence in Grand Pacifica rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Arnaoutia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Devout.
- : Following new legislation in Arnaoutia, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Arnaoutia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Arnaoutia's influence in Grand Pacifica rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Arnaoutia's influence in Grand Pacifica rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Arnaoutia's influence in Grand Pacifica rose from "Negotiator" to "Enforcer".
- : Arnaoutia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Arnaoutia, returning vacationers often find that their property is now a construction site.
Endorsements Received: None.