|Leader||Davis Nare Sivaslian|
|Animal||Royal Caucasian Eagle|
The Centrist Democratic Republic of Armenasia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Davis Nare Sivaslian with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.521 billion Armenasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yeraku. The average income tax rate is 81.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Armenasian economy, worth 316 trillion Armenian Wazoos a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 125,708 Armenian Wazoos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters, and the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Armenasia's national animal is the Royal Caucasian Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Mustianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Armenasia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Following new legislation in Armenasia, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses.
- : Armenasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Disease Vectors".
- : Armenasia endorsed The Free Land of Nottinhaps.
- : Armenasia endorsed The Federal Republic of Kawany.
- : Armenasia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Kawany.
- : Armenasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Armenasia was endorsed by The Free Land of Nottinhaps.
- : Armenasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kuriko".
- : Armenasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Trade Rights"".
Endorsements Received: 24 » Antinios, Ephros, Nangka, Llorens, Transcommunist Republics, Silverfish37, Grod Island, The Pirotian Republic, Thasse, Argentigrad, Culturists, Mexican Communists, Vandensia, Kavagrad, Dyl, Nepacton Murt, Picuros, Anarchocommunists of the World, Rorlenland, Wascoitan, New Russsia, New Samon, Nottinhaps, and Kawany.