The Council Union of Armed Terra is a massive, safe nation, notable for its national health service, daily referendums, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.322 billion Terrans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Terrapolis. The average income tax rate is 94.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Terran economy, worth 263 trillion Telis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 113,460 Telis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Public parks are littered with cigarette butts, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play, and mechanics are often exhausted by their work. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Armed Terra's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Armed Terra was endorsed by The Borderlands of Federal Republic of Kobanie.
- : Armed Terra was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Empess Sommes.
- : Armed Terra was endorsed by The Democratic United Islands of Pellon Wesaurps.
- : Following new legislation in Armed Terra, mechanics are often exhausted by their work.
- : Following new legislation in Armed Terra, the new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play.
- : Following new legislation in Armed Terra, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
- : Following new legislation in Armed Terra, public parks are littered with cigarette butts.
- : Armed Terra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Armed Terra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Armed Terra, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
Endorsements Received: 13 » For vooperia, The Taklamakan Desert, Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar, Europaterre, Sorentia, Floranza, BeatsMe, Altori, Vennos, Gardred, Pellon Wesaurps, Empess Sommes, and Federal Republic of Kobanie.