The Borderlands of Armanod is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 485 million Armanodians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Armanodian economy, worth 28.5 trillion Shrees a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is 58,677 Shrees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The government loves seeing the little people fight, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous, 4-year-olds are often found reminiscing about the 'good old days', and Armanod recently decided against having a capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Armanod's national animal is the Tortoise, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Armanod was endorsed by The High Court Justice of Ebonhand.
- : Armanod was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Armanod was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Armanod was endorsed by The Guy Who Got Zero Votes of Briteannia.
- : Armanod was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Gecetesse.
- : Armanod was endorsed by The People's Republic of Namhines.
- : Following new legislation in Armanod, Armanod recently decided against having a capital city.
- : Armanod was endorsed by The Good Ol' Boah of Eskvenn.
- : Armanod was endorsed by The Empire of Djalia.
- : Armanod was endorsed by The Lucky Holy Blue of Weburya.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Erinor, Madreia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Volaworand, The Filippinas, Tsunamy, Amerion, Anserisa, Auphelia, PenguinPies, Marinho Islands, Wehraboos, Corgitopiaa, Aumeltopia, Qvait, The Worst army of, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Land Without Shrimp, ChickenDome, Bleakfoot, Laamiva, Bawkie, Starsight, Iym Winterless, Escanval, Tridem, Well F, Shefino, Mapico, South Western Korea, Gonrati, Andinla, Glen Cooley, Barabarom, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, West Pastafaria, The Radanivans, Rabbitz, The Drakan Republic, Jennaterra, Qawe, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Official State of Landland, New Briantown, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, and 13 others.Jehenna, The Tecorogan Federation, Sau Man Frescher, Midand, Concrete Slab, Catillos, Weburya, Djalia, Eskvenn, Namhines, Gecetesse, B H A R A T, and Ebonhand.