|Leader||the High Prince Adel Solstice|
The Forgotten Kingdom of Arkhane is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the High Prince Adel Solstice with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 17.132 billion Arkhaneans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Social Policy, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Archsil. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Arkhanean economy, worth a remarkable 1,710 trillion Arks a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Furniture Restoration, and Book Publishing. Average income is 99,817 Arks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 293,743 per year while the poor average 26,706, a ratio of 11.0 to 1.
The term cold case has taken on a very literal meaning, calling dibs is an unalienable right, the industries of Arkhane are coughing all the way to the bank, and an epidemic of unpopped kernels causes movie goers to gnash their teeth. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arkhane's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Interfaith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arkhane was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Arkhane was endorsed by The Distant Dreamer of Chimes.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, an epidemic of unpopped kernels causes movie goers to gnash their teeth.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, the industries of Arkhane are coughing all the way to the bank.
- : Arkhane was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, calling dibs is an unalienable right.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, the term cold case has taken on a very literal meaning.
- : Arkhane was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, orange is the new black for judicial robes.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, street preachers spend more time condemning government bureaucracy than passers-by.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Emeseses, Andromeda Islands, Beezertopia, Zavea, Capitalist Paradise, Aandruzognivia, Aqueira, Florin, Crazy Firemen, Rubian Empire, Die Suid-Afrikaanse Ryk, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, United Kraven, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Aggro, Morover, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Arinteriswith, Lansaka, Alsakah, Agalaesia, Bormiar, and Black Hawk Raider Refugees.