|Leader||Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca|
The Ivalicean Realm in Exile of Aristeme is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 18.165 billion Aristemeans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lesalia. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Aristemean economy, worth a remarkable 5,396 trillion latiums a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an amazing 297,081 latiums, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Billions are being spent on a new island airport, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values, and citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature'. Crime is totally unknown. Aristeme's national animal is the chocobo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Beoulvism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aristeme voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Aristeme, citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature'.
- : Following new legislation in Aristeme, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values.
- : Aristeme was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Aristeme was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Following new legislation in Aristeme, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
- : Following new legislation in Aristeme, billions are being spent on a new island airport.
- : Aristeme endorsed The People's Republic of Invernessia.
- : Aristeme voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Aristeme, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
Endorsements Received: 96 » The Seven Provinces, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, North of Americas, Imperium Anglorum, Feria-Alkaline, Pilipinas and Malaya, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Slavonia and Srijem, The New Nordic Union, Dark Matter, Sinclairtown, Slavorussia, Northern German Federation, Ahma, Troltovia, An Clar, Thracia Republic, Chioganah, Wombelland, Irminsulia, Lexembourg, Alsted, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The Champions League, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Rouvenor, Einswenn, Bohomo, Lovisa, Goldenbourg, Pazano, Wessex and Cornwall, Leszno, Outer Sparta, Libertyca, Super Happy Land, GanymedEuropa, South St Maarten, Kaspinia, Dorpz, Death Bat, Miharr, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Estonesia, Germany Third Reich, Cytadela, and 46 others.Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Nuweland, Republic of Satherland, Beauprix, Leranditale, Msaladofinger, Kenmoria WA Mission, Bahnhofstrasse, Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate, Mantcor, Apabeossie, Brakanistan, Nardin, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, British Norklon, Soviet Taoistan, Lumitauka, Gingera, Elisabethshagen, Nevelja, Pydrus, Permorania, Navence, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Stromia, Neuchateau, Walfo, Mallesia, Lyallpur, The Wretched of this Earth, Lord Sapre, Preusses, Rijland, Enway, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, The Pagan Moon, Invernessia, Continental Social Democrats, and Riverpost.