The Republic of Arindille is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its daily referendums, digital currency, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 559 million Arindilleans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Quitabaillan. The average income tax rate is 45.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Arindillean economy, worth 53.2 trillion Pitouxes a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 95,135 Pitouxes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Only adults may purchase violent video games, newspapers and TV broadcasters are given a list of 'acceptable words', surfing lessons include how to ward off sharks, and the government tells its citizens to 'forgive and forget'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arindille's national animal is the Mandarin Fish, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arindille voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Arindille was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Arindille published "test" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Following new legislation in Arindille, the government tells its citizens to 'forgive and forget'.
- : Following new legislation in Arindille, surfing lessons include how to ward off sharks.
- : Following new legislation in Arindille, newspapers and TV broadcasters are given a list of 'acceptable words'.
- : Following new legislation in Arindille, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Arindille voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Arindille was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Arindille was endorsed by The Principality of Gocia.
Endorsements Received: 22 » The Greenlandic North, Zinnea, Wintermoot, GoatCountry, ImperialRussia, The Stigyan Triumvirate, The Turlesz, New Narag Empire, Andromedian, Dawcreek, Dawsinian, Weihbach, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, Cozia, Neo Luxor, Kadonia, North Russian Republic, The Library of Wan Shi Tong, Michalak, Sapphiron, Reactia, and Gocia.