|Leader||Rector Jos Soj|
The Republic of Arguistan is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Rector Jos Soj with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 3.857 billion Arguistanis hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Natsiugra. The average income tax rate is 87.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Arguistanian economy, worth 483 trillion Arguis a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 125,484 Arguis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
College students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Arguis battlesuits, and the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arguistan's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arguistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Arguistan was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Arguistan's influence in Europe rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Arguistan's influence in Europe fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Arguistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Volcanic Activity Convention".
- : Following new legislation in Arguistan, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- : Following new legislation in Arguistan, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Arguis battlesuits.
- : Arguistan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Virmena.
- : Arguistan was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Elania Kingdom.
- : Arguistan was endorsed by The Grand Norse Empire of Khuravia.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Elisabethshagen, Northern German Federation, Irminsulia, St Scarlett, The New Nordic Union, Nardin, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Lovisa, Republic of Satherland, Slavorussia, Supcotia, An Clar, Kenmoria WA Mission, Jim the Baptist, Imperium Anglorum, Walfo, North of Americas, Parliamentary Laramidia, Regnum Italiae, The Wretched of this Earth, Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Pilipinas and Malaya, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, Brakanistan, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Lyallpur, Sloburg, Leranditale, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Destyntine, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Bareu, Kalifer and Baska, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, and 31 others.The Oriental Empire, Crestphalia, Ashckar, Anskerdank, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, NorthPortugal, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Kyrica, Eco-Paris Reformation, Othenhiem, Stromia, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Mynox, Maalat, Gliesetonia, Berlin and Hanover, Eski, Robbonia, Estonesia, Hallorland, The Rebels of Ireland, Trisikistan, A3161, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, Khuravia, Elania Kingdom, and Virmena.