The Social Democratic Republic of Ardoki is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Chairperson Moriarty with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 9.804 billion Ardokians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ardea. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Ardokian economy, worth a remarkable 2,167 trillion Ardoes a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 221,043 Ardoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company, the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters, the government tries not to listen to the people unless it absolutely has to, and the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ardoki's national animal is the Donkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Social Democracy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ardoki's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ardoki changed its national faith to "Social Democracy" and its leader to "Chairperson Moriarty".
- : Ardoki's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ardoki's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ardoki relocated from Balder to The South Pacific.
- : Ardoki's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Ardoki's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ardoki was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Ardoki's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ardoki was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.