|Leader||Kaiser Wilhelm III Hohenzollern|
The Secular Reich of Ardiveds is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Kaiser Wilhelm III Hohenzollern with an even hand, and remarkable for its vat-grown people, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 5.579 billion Ardivesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beerlinsburg. The average income tax rate is 45.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ardivedsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,219 trillion Runadts a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 218,567 Runadts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, and CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ardiveds's national animal is the Prussian Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ardiveds voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Ardiveds voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Ardiveds was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Ardiveds voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Ardiveds endorsed The Third Empire of Nonadia.
- : Following new legislation in Ardiveds, CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options.
- : Following new legislation in Ardiveds, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Ardiveds, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Following new legislation in Ardiveds, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders.
- : Ardiveds was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Dwarf Land4.