|Leader||Lord High Admiral|
The Imperial Republic of Arconia Defender is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Lord High Admiral with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 7.421 billion Arconians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arconia City. The average income tax rate is 30.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Arconia Defenderian economy, worth 332 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Soda Sales, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 44,754 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions, the government has declared victoria over the cheese menace, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, and it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again. Crime is relatively low. Arconia Defender's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Jediism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arconia Defender was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Cazland.
- : Arconia Defender's influence in New Republica rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Arconia Defender was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Arconia Defender lost WA Delegate status in Novis Vandium.
- : Arconia Defender relocated from Novis Vandium to New Republica.
- : Arconia Defender voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Darkesia".
- : Arconia Defender aborted construction of embassies between Novis Vandium and The Black Hawks.
- : Arconia Defender abolished the regional flag of Novis Vandium.
- : Arconia Defender updated the World Factbook entry in Novis Vandium.
- : Arconia Defender became WA Delegate of Novis Vandium.
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Cazland.