|Leader||Lord High Admiral|
The Imperial Republic of Arconia Defender is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Lord High Admiral with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 9.843 billion Arconians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arconia City. The average income tax rate is 36.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Arconia Defenderian economy, worth 496 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 50,454 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, procrastination is a national sport, no cul-de-sac or trailer park is complete without a gambling parlor, and troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean. Crime is relatively low. Arconia Defender's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Jediism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arconia Defender's influence in The SOP rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Arconia Defender lost WA Delegate status in Carpentist Empire.
- : Arconia Defender endorsed The Kingdom of The Cazland.
- : Arconia Defender voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vilita and Turori".
- : Arconia Defender relocated from Carpentist Empire to The SOP.
- : Arconia Defender aborted construction of embassies between Carpentist Empire and The Black Hawks.
- : Arconia Defender removed the tag "Invader" from Carpentist Empire.
- : Arconia Defender abolished the regional flag of Carpentist Empire.
- : Arconia Defender updated the World Factbook entry in Carpentist Empire.
- : Arconia Defender's influence in Carpentist Empire rose from "Apprentice" to "Truckler".
Endorsements Received: 1 » 1 Chopped Liver.