|Leader||Arc Ignius Rex|
The Free Land of Arclandia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Arc Ignius Rex with a fair hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.173 billion Arclandians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Adminishire. The average income tax rate is 66.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Arclandian economy, worth 31.4 trillion digicoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 26,728 digicoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite, the government funds large training centres to turn dogs into functioning members of society, one does not simply walk into the tundra, and the nation has nearly as many history museums as Arclandians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arclandia's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Arclandia, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Arclandians.
- : Following new legislation in Arclandia, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Following new legislation in Arclandia, the government funds large training centres to turn dogs into functioning members of society.
- : Following new legislation in Arclandia, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite.
- : Following new legislation in Arclandia, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Arclandia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Arclandia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Arclandia endorsed The Heart of The United Syrian States.
- : Arclandia was endorsed by The Republic of Uhanda.
- : Arclandia was endorsed by The Heart of The United Syrian States.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Treadwellia, The Sigometh Dynasty, Loftegen 3, Aflana, Custadia, Amertheria, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Aigania, Lazarene Ryccia, Auralon, Leonism, Inceptio, Capercom, Aaecilia, Nargorthia, Steel Vagabonds, Guiness Freaks, Arkanik, Glorious Society, Margandy, Burning Pants, Northern Rosary Isles, New Rogernomics, Axixic, The Salvation States, Rommanda, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Bobs raider puppet, Shaunborough, Port Flynt, Mainze, Darcaethir, Thetraxia, Denado, Darkium, Wishper, Sireco, Astalen, Ecchi Unlimited, The Daedric Lords, Meat Sandwich, Xracona, Nova Zemlya, Aleckandor, Mzeusia, Russiane, Dhan, Emperor PJ, Aguaria Major, Domais, and 11 others.Killer Kitty, Demonos, Caybow, Debussy, Bravenewworld, Fissure Town, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Shadowra, Skin Nation The Second, The United Syrian States, and Uhanda.