The United Communes of Archipielago de Filipinas is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Constitution with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.048 billion Filipinos hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Capas-Occidental. The average income tax rate is 34.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Philippine economy, worth 74.0 trillion Filoncits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Information Technology, Retail, Gambling, and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 70,651 Filoncits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office, getting an abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter, and government workers are more efficient and more unhappy than ever. Crime is totally unknown. Archipielago de Filipinas's national animal is the Philippine Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Archipielago de Filipinas was endorsed by The Republic of Poquaoi.
- : Archipielago de Filipinas was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Eumenides.
- : Archipielago de Filipinas was endorsed by The Crystal leth dealing cabal of Lethen.
- : Archipielago de Filipinas was endorsed by The Principality of Hadenbracht.
- : Archipielago de Filipinas endorsed The Matriarchy of Eumenides.
- : Following new legislation in Archipielago de Filipinas, government workers are more efficient and more unhappy than ever.
- : Archipielago de Filipinas was endorsed by The Federation of Autistana.
- : Archipielago de Filipinas was endorsed by The Federation of Perunya.
- : Archipielago de Filipinas was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Rixous.
- : Archipielago de Filipinas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Indonesian Peoples, Estanglia, Avok Island, Pirataria, Le Libertia, The United Peoples of Centrism, Raghallaigh, Eloscape, Aexnidaral, Greater Louisianne, Mousa Liberty, Lastovipol, Beriwen, Potchen, Akeland, Astrellan, United-Marrshmallows, Elaeria, Polgaria, Serpahima, Muertio, Purgitz, Brickfield, Carathetopia, Precisely Nothing, Igueranel, New Aq Qoyunlu, Gebodwits, Benthamania, Technikium, OrcUsk, Yuposia, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Murden, Ipsonasia, Voxum Mortalum, Corbien, Swerists, Gooblaria, Paulotzia, Yugarritia, Dictator Anna 10, Anshuland, Blusterlands, Morongia, Agapetopia, The Ben Shapiro Show, Free Rosabell, Lloenflys, Utopian Earth, and 36 others.Russian Regions, Liveropolis, Renmont, P0ptr0pica, Possibly this, Orztotskha, Clialaad, Saarkon, Sinners and Lost, Thatcher Whitehall, Yuhania, The Democratic Peoples, Terra Venti, New Peoples Empire, Greatnessity City, United Fri Cour Kep, Athanon, The Xeraji Empire, Worse Ireland, Grimbleweed, Walchia, Sokolji, Douchland, Havenwelle, Hectakaipentacontagon, Gurmistan, Krattivios, Pon Lintang, Caleban, Rixous, Perunya, Autistana, Hadenbracht, Lethen, Eumenides, and Poquaoi.