The Holy Empire of Arcarum is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its closed borders, infamous sell-swords, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 422 million Arcarumians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Razgriz. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Arcarumian economy, worth 33.5 trillion Rupees a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 79,418 Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Razgriz, and the nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arcarum's national animal is the Lizard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arcarum was endorsed by The Res publica of From New World.
- : Following new legislation in Arcarum, the nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million.
- : Arcarum endorsed The Holy Capitalist Haven of La xinga.
- : Arcarum endorsed The Republic of Nythi.
- : Arcarum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Arcarum was endorsed by The Republic of Nythi.
- : Arcarum was endorsed by The Holy Capitalist Haven of La xinga.
- : Following new legislation in Arcarum, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Razgriz.
- : Following new legislation in Arcarum, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Arcarum, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Debluu, Layngderfleethe, VW53Aland, Gunov, Lorrana, Oofery, BearStackof2015, Zukchiva, Axdel, A mean old man, The Bedford Initiative, Santa Dystopia, Eastern Alksearia, Mays Austrian Nation, Modra, Federation Of Columbian Republics, North Bernia, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, Wallenburg, Dravida India, Dannemarie, Roissyland, Brotherland, Khindu, Heatherspike, Espeon LD, Acronis, Technocratic Tagalog, The Kulaata Islands, Greater New Cassandra, Dragons Blood, Spiruvania, BowPen, Nevertopia, Obridles, Lingu, Eagle Crest, La xinga, Nythi, and From New World.