The Community of Arcane Shield is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Wolf population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.053 billion Arcane Shieldians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 19.7%.
The Arcane Shieldian economy, worth 88.0 trillion Manas a year, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 42,840 Manas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Arcane Shield's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arcane Shield's influence in Spear Danes rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Arcane Shield relocated from West Midlands to Spear Danes.
- : Arcane Shield applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Arcane Shield resigned as d of West Midlands.
- : Arcane Shield updated the World Factbook entry in West Midlands.
- : Arcane Shield abolished the regional flag of West Midlands.
- : Arcane Shield removed the tag "Invader" from West Midlands.
- : Arcane Shield withdrew a request for embassies between West Midlands and The Black Hawks.
- : Arcane Shield resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Arcane Shield appointed Arcane Shield as d with authority over Appearance and Embassies in West Midlands.