The Community of Arcane Mastery is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Wolf population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 767 million Arcane Masteryians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 11.5%.
The Arcane Masteryian economy, worth 41.0 trillion Manas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 53,471 Manas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Arcane Mastery's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arcane Mastery's influence in Imperial Axis States rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Arcane Mastery's influence in Imperial Axis States rose from "Dealmaker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Arcane Mastery's influence in Imperial Axis States fell from "Powerbroker" to "Dealmaker".
- : Arcane Mastery resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Arcane Mastery appointed Arcane Mastery as Detag with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Imperial Axis States.
- : Arcane Mastery ejected and banned The Confederacy of The Hammer and The Sickle from Imperial Axis States.
- : Arcane Mastery banned The Dominion of Ipeafhaara from Imperial Axis States.
- : Arcane Mastery granted Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority to the WA Delegate Arcane Mastery in Imperial Axis States.
- : Arcane Mastery became WA Delegate of Imperial Axis States.
- : Arcane Mastery's influence in Imperial Axis States rose from "Zero" to "Powerbroker".