|Currency||Arcady-Asclepian Federal Credit|
The Federal Republic of Arcady-Asclepia is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its lack of airports, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 342 million Arcady-Asclepians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Public Transport are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goliath. The average income tax rate is 75.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Arcady-Asclepian economy, worth 27.6 trillion Arcady-Asclepian Federal Credits a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is 80,635 Arcady-Asclepian Federal Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Students at universities think exercise bikes are pieces of abstract art, the Coast Guard is pioneering a quixotic program to train fish, practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning, and streakers swamp all public events in order to bare it all. Crime is totally unknown. Arcady-Asclepia's national animal is the Aesculapian snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Arcady-Asclepia, streakers swamp all public events in order to bare it all.
- : Following new legislation in Arcady-Asclepia, practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning.
- : Following new legislation in Arcady-Asclepia, the Coast Guard is pioneering a quixotic program to train fish.
- : Following new legislation in Arcady-Asclepia, students at universities think exercise bikes are pieces of abstract art.
- : Following new legislation in Arcady-Asclepia, soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued.
- : Arcady-Asclepia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Arcady-Asclepia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Arcady-Asclepia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Arcady-Asclepia, songs in 4/4 time are simply too common for the musical cognoscenti.
- : Following new legislation in Arcady-Asclepia, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Stellar Colonies, Wiranath, New Leganes, BuciLand, Mays Austrian Nation, Tseriesiscoming, Sokala, Marrabuk, Greater New Cassandra, Todd McCloud, VW53Aland, Sycona, Technocratic Tagalog, Pakitsk, Staynes, ArenaC, H-Zhena, Asendavia, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Brotherland, Khadah, Raunch, Acronis, Distro-Spartica, Libertanny, The Almighty Country, Lyontisia, The Three States of Fortuna, East Malaysia, Tretrid, Coruh, Ridann, Zukchiva, The Eternal Land of Jong, Liberstankonia, Evrigenis, Modra, Republic of Berzerkistan, Lingu, Tassirion, A mean old man, Filipopol, Dragons Blood, Santa Dystopia, Calmarya, West Akhzaristan, La xinga, Elejamie, Jakubonia, Rainbow Vests, and 31 others.Philville2, Centrical Union, Ripsylvania, Unger under over, Someseni, Arkantis, Kaigi, Grossvietnam, The United Neo American Union, Roliganistan, BearStackof2015, Axdel, A Slanted Black Stripe, Adolanta, Enlil, Flench, Merlovich, United China Nation, ReeK, Headpat Central, Chriona, Goodnamesarerare, Socialist Holy American Empire, Kangarawa, Riveraland, Survivoristan, Talitoa, BTProductions, Rhealaliit, Am Echad, and Refuge Isle.