The Most Serene Republic of Aragonja is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, digital currency, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 3.403 billion Aragonjans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jacetania. The average income tax rate is 32.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Aragonjan economy, worth 570 trillion ECUS a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 167,733 ECUS, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms, public urination is on the increase, and teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house. Crime is totally unknown. Aragonja's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aragonja was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Aragonja, teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house.
- : Following new legislation in Aragonja, public urination is on the increase.
- : Aragonja was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Aragonja, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms.
- : Aragonja was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Aragonja, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
- : Following new legislation in Aragonja, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Aragonja, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
- : Following new legislation in Aragonja, a lack of funding for new shows has turned television into 24/7 re-runs.
Endorsements Received: 87 » The Seven Provinces, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, The New Nordic Union, Regnum Italiae, Yahlia, Outer Sparta, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, Ahma, Thracia Republic, St Scarlett, Troltovia, An Clar, Rouvenor, Northern German Federation, Irminsulia, Dark Matter, Slavorussia, Lovisa, Weltbeherrschung, Wombelland, Pazano, North of Americas, Feria-Alkaline, Leszno, Lexembourg, Nardin, GanymedEuropa, Pilipinas and Malaya, Kaspinia, Purgatio, Dorpz, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Bohomo, Death Bat, Chioganah, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Germany Third Reich, Cytadela, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Novabritannia, Slavonia and Srijem, Republic of Satherland, Nevelja, Beauprix, Leranditale, Estonesia, and 37 others.Miharr, Kenmoria WA Mission, Republic Of Vox, Bahnhofstrasse, Mantcor, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Apabeossie, British Norklon, Soviet Taoistan, Far Lim Ter, Gingera, Suissen, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Mallesia, Lumitauka, Novo Portugal, Navence, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Neuchateau, Stromia, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Preusses, The Fair Republic, Novum Hesperia, Lord Sapre, Boxist, Enway, Einswenn, Brakanistan, Elitestland, Shagolaa, and Sienkahn.