|Capital||New Coral City|
The Republic of Aquachromia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.898 billion Aquachromians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Coral City. The average income tax rate is 79.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Aquachromian economy, worth 221 trillion Valutas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 76,489 Valutas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Replacement organs are grown in vats, large areas of Aquachromia are not accessible by the public, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave, and towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aquachromia's national animal is the Blue Whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aquachromia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Aquachromia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Aquachromia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Aquachromia, towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries.
- : Aquachromia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Aquachromia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in Aquachromia, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in Aquachromia, large areas of Aquachromia are not accessible by the public.
- : Following new legislation in Aquachromia, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Following new legislation in Aquachromia, bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Solarampa, Valentian Elysium, Evertopia, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, Namakan, Anisopterra, Ignis Cinere, Makykay, The Republic of Osea, Isentran, Dustwind, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Holma, Northern Nivaria, Liberdon, The Galactic American Imperium, Marxist Germany, S Mova Derat, Nea Komnenia, Greater Puptioneberadon, Megistos, United States of Island land, Free Land of Rebellium, Pianaville, Batona, Silvedania, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Krystalveil, Killettland, Wischland, Capea, Alemputo, The Indian Royalty, Grimmywelsh, and Dorab.