The Stand of Aqua Necklace is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its burgeoning Vulture population. The quiet, industrious population of 2.528 billion Aqua Necklaceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 27.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Aqua Necklacean economy, worth 89.6 trillion Pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 35,442 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aqua Necklace's national animal is the Vulture.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aqua Necklace's influence in WanderSee rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Aqua Necklace's influence in WanderSee rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Aqua Necklace's influence in WanderSee rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Aqua Necklace resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Aqua Necklace's influence in WanderSee rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Aqua Necklace endorsed The Republic of Winds Wreck.
- : Aqua Necklace was endorsed by The Republic of Winds Wreck.
- : Aqua Necklace relocated from Artificial Solar System to WanderSee.
- : Aqua Necklace was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Aqua Necklace applied to join the World Assembly.