The Stand of Aqua Necklace is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 6.506 billion Aqua Necklaceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 28.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Aqua Necklacean economy, worth 213 trillion Pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,785 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is well under control, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aqua Necklace's national animal is the Vulture.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aqua Necklace's influence in Steam Punk rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Aqua Necklace's influence in Steam Punk rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Aqua Necklace's influence in Steam Punk rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Aqua Necklace resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Aqua Necklace was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of Deimos2.
- : Aqua Necklace's influence in Steam Punk rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Aqua Necklace was endorsed by The Republic of Facing Darkness.
- : Aqua Necklace endorsed The Republic of Facing Darkness.
- : Aqua Necklace relocated from Artificial Solar System to Steam Punk.
- : Aqua Necklace was admitted to the World Assembly.