The Federal Republic of Applemarsh is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 316 million Applemarshians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sophienburgh. The average income tax rate is 72.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Applemarshian economy, worth 14.6 trillion Refugi Coins a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 46,202 Refugi Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Swings are now more popular than see-saws in children's playgrounds, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk, and both criminals and civilians are DOA. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Applemarsh's national animal is the Applemarshian Shubunkin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Applemarsh, both criminals and civilians are DOA.
- : Following new legislation in Applemarsh, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
- : Following new legislation in Applemarsh, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
- : Applemarsh was endorsed by The Dominion of Caretakers and Clockwatchers.
- : Applemarsh was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and the Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Applemarsh, swings are now more popular than see-saws in children's playgrounds.
- : Following new legislation in Applemarsh, snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center.
- : Following new legislation in Applemarsh, Leader is famed for giving great back rubs.
- : Following new legislation in Applemarsh, the study of medicine is popular throughout Applemarsh.
- : Following new legislation in Applemarsh, the parliament building has installed a revolving door.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Aephony, Sylh Alanor, Vandermeer, Floofybit, Polushia, Tiralta, Araine, Tovenia, Liphia, New Pi-Ramesses, Typica, Junitaki-cho, Perpetual Light, Nottinghaven, Melenavenia, New Filippe, The Star Enpire, Haibaria, Hoqeallistan, Croonia, Delta Vega IV, Golden gateway, The Land Named Bob, Axolotlta, Adawu, Denimz, Duneraven, Inaros OPA, Crialdenna, Porthosia, Fel Vudos, Far Anoglinlan, NEW VIJAYAPURA, Free Syria, Sedyan, Grayk San, Narwhal, Nekhuser-Ra, Hollandi, Vikoland, Akiden, Skrunklyland, Letargia, Bobesville-Sholstine, Froler, Archieli, Ladita, Ecologiania, Remnants of the Pacific, Crawnaft, and 8 others.Nangka, Ressadina, Michis, Yondoria, Nydelig, Kaltea, Eonenona, and Caretakers and Clockwatchers.