The Heck off of Aplax is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by One THICC 🅱️oi with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, free-roaming dinosaurs, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.165 billion 🅱️oys are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry, Law & Order, and Education are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of 🅱️yongyang. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.8%.
The frighteningly efficient 🅱️oyonian economy, worth 302 trillion Confederate dollars a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Information Technology. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 139,678 Confederate dollars, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
The colors pink and purple are banned from military unit insignia, it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles, decaying farm hamlets have twice the representation of major urban areas, and war criminals are given full state funerals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aplax's national animal is the wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Kekism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aplax voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safeguarding Nuclear Materials".
- : Aplax's influence in Texas rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Aplax was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Aplax voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Northern Redlands".
- : Following new legislation in Aplax, war criminals are given full state funerals.
- : Aplax's influence in Texas rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Aplax endorsed The Lone Star Republic of Greater United Texas.
- : Aplax was endorsed by The Lone Star Republic of Greater United Texas.
- : Following new legislation in Aplax, decaying farm hamlets have twice the representation of major urban areas.
- : Following new legislation in Aplax, it's a common sight to see angry commuters with grenade launchers mounted on their vehicles.