|Leader||Generaldirektor Jürgen Hofen|
The Technocratic Republic of Apaky is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Generaldirektor Jürgen Hofen with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.06 billion Apakyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Defense, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Keitzburg. The average income tax rate is 67.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Apakyian economy, worth 116 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 109,828 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The Apaky Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise, with increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof, a newly discovered small mammal's name translates into Apakyian as 'your finger, you fool', and the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Apaky's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheismus.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Apaky, the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear".
- : Following new legislation in Apaky, a newly discovered small mammal's name translates into Apakyian as 'your finger, you fool'.
- : Apaky voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Apaky was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Apaky endorsed The Snarky Solar Observer of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Following new legislation in Apaky, with increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof.
- : Apaky was endorsed by The Snarky Solar Observer of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Apaky was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Apaky, the Apaky Automotive Racing Series draws millions of spectators annually while those near the tracks complain about the noise.
- : Apaky changed its national motto to "Jeder ist seines Glückes Schmied.".
Endorsements Received: 47 » Giovanniland, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Wickedly evil people, Oliverary, United Adaikes, Mediobogdum, Lodiberdade, Fujai, Corbeil, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Haetonia, Hamburg Neo, Podium, Blue Bubble, Dilber, Southeastern Command, Hongg Kong, Overthinkers, Apexiala, Mucht, Westwind, Archonina, Leukogeras, Glorious Existence, The Big Kingdom of Spain, Q The Almighty, Hyzante, Pandaland II, Shaktirajya, Shackleduck, Cro Magnon, Willow Gate, Sniper Slayers, Gozar, Hrimland, Hoile, Elianio, Sensorland, Radrow, Ezranian Empire, Atheist States of Philippines, The Undivided, Gresterasland, Bitar, Hidden Springs, Fotisdia, and Bhang Bhang Duc.