The Holy zombie whats this setup of Antibuda is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.248 billion Antibudans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Barbican. The average income tax rate is 70.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Antibudan economy, worth 95.8 trillion darics a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 76,789 darics, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cows are considered a delicacy, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, bread-gangs raid restaurant waste bins to stockpile uneaten rolls, and ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Antibuda's national animal is the cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Antibuda's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Antibuda's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Antibuda's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Antibuda's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Antibuda was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Antibuda was refounded in Balder.
- : Antibuda ceased to exist in Oatland.
- : Antibuda was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Antibuda was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Antibuda was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.