|Leader||Interim - Referendum|
The Tsardom of Anskerdank is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Interim - Referendum with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.525 billion Anskerdankis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mogrov. The average income tax rate is 66.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Anskerdanki economy, worth 174 trillion Sovereigns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 114,284 Sovereigns, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
Etiquette guides advise visitors to 'grovel gracefully', the nation's new religious police burn blasphemers on bonfires of their own books, loading sixteen tons of laundry gets you another year older and deeper in debt, and orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anskerdank's national animal is the Double-Headed Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Anskerdank, orthopaedics patients often have a bounce in their step.
- : Anskerdank voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Anskerdank endorsed The Most Serene Principality of Bareu.
- : Anskerdank was endorsed by The Most Serene Principality of Bareu.
- : Following new legislation in Anskerdank, loading sixteen tons of laundry gets you another year older and deeper in debt.
- : Following new legislation in Anskerdank, the nation's new religious police burn blasphemers on bonfires of their own books.
- : Following new legislation in Anskerdank, etiquette guides advise visitors to 'grovel gracefully'.
- : Following new legislation in Anskerdank, getting an autograph has become harder than ever.
- : Anskerdank was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Anskerdank was endorsed by The Kingdom of Grodisze.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Permorania, Regnum Italiae, Thracia Republic, Galway-Dublin, Imperium Anglorum, Northern German Federation, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Troltovia, The New Nordic Union, Irminsulia, Elisabethshagen, Nardin, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Miharr, Outer Sparta, Dark Matter, St Scarlett, GanymedEuropa, Lovisa, Republic of Satherland, Pilipinas and Malaya, Eritei, Slavorussia, Supcotia, Betasia, Leranditale, An Clar, Mallesia, Neuchateau, Trixeland, Stromia, Viciebskaja, Walfo, Treehound, Nea Europa, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Wretched of this Earth, IllyrianAlbania, North of Americas, Liberal Federal Republic Germany, ENOTRIA, Lyallpur, Parliamentary Laramidia, Enway, Phillicans, Chioganah, Imperium Malignis, Kanokla, Orob, and 53 others.Socialist Balkans, Leszno, Wiener-Neustadt, New Ylicia, Shagolaa, Greate San Marino, Pazano, Kalifer and Baska, Navence, Free Workers Macedon, The Fair Republic, Boldia, Lord Sapre, Rijland, Arsenial, The Euro Zone, Puhja, Einswenn, Feria-Alkaline, Brakanistan, Poland-Kaliningrad, Elitestland, Pontus and Trebizond, Jim the Baptist, Continental Social Democrats, Riverpost, Alba-Nord, Eurasies, Drew Durrnil, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The Champions League, Prussian-Union, Invernessia, Iggly Iggle, Ausvelt, Destyntine, Fasumia, Norbarch, Someseni, Transmontagne, Chronus, Riega, Milfgaerd, Trenaka, Cadersy, Escavilla, Savinecross, Sloburg, The Seven Provinces, Miechow 2, The New Greater Swissland, Grodisze, and Bareu.