The Republic of Ansington is a gargantuan, genial nation, remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 18.496 billion Ansingtonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ansington City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Ansingtonian economy, worth a remarkable 5,889 trillion Euros a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 318,442 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The new coalition government is so large nobody knows where it begins, Ansington has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions, and young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ansington's national animal is the Gray Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ansington was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Ansington was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Ansington was endorsed by Constantinopple.
- : Ansington was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Ansington was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : Following new legislation in Ansington, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Following new legislation in Ansington, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions.
- : Following new legislation in Ansington, Ansington has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Ansington, the new coalition government is so large nobody knows where it begins.
- : Ansington endorsed The 3rd Federal Republic of Caoripp.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Lexembourg, Alsted, Wombelland, Imperium Anglorum, Northern German Federation, New Decius, Bohomo, Troltovia, An Clar, Dark Matter, The Seven Provinces, Lovisa, Umeria, Slavorussia, Einswenn, Blighteria, Outer Sparta, Evka, The New Nordic Union, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Popaholick, Nuweland, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Sinclairtown, Galway-Dublin, Regnum Italiae, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Slavonia and Srijem, Pilipinas and Malaya, Germany Third Reich, Thracia Republic, Daneforth, Irminsulia, Quentenia, North of Americas, Cre Alworkez, St Scarlett, Purgatio, Rouvenor, The Champions League, Feria-Alkaline, South St Maarten, Pazano, GanymedEuropa, Brakanistan, Wessex and Cornwall, Leszno, Cytadela, and 65 others.New Ylicia, Kaspinia, Dorpz, Death Bat, Miharr, Greate San Marino, Nardin, Thracia and Crimea, Estonesia, Neo-Europa, British Alban, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Apabeossie, Republic of Satherland, Chioganah, Leranditale, Beauprix, Kenmoria WA Mission, Bahnhofstrasse, Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate, Mantcor, Parliamentary Laramidia, British Norklon, Far Lim Ter, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, Arsenial, Elisabethshagen, Gingera, Sagral, Pydrus, Permorania, Blechingia, Navence, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Cherised Lands of Galicia, The Wretched of this Earth, Novo Portugal, Belgique et France, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Neuchateau, Stromia, Walfo, Dalmannia, Porury, Novum Hesperia, Preusses, Lord Sapre, Romana Imperium de Italia, Rijland, Treehound, Kanokla, Enway, The Greater Eastern Republic, Legique, Free Workers Macedon, Shagolaa, Caoripp, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Continental Social Democrats, and Riverpost.